How much do you know about sex? Not just the obvious technique basics but the actual nuts, bolts and beyond of it all. Think just because you’re 50-plus you’ve lived long enough to claim the sexpert crown?
Well, take this quiz to determine if your knowledge about sex is really up to par.
- How much does the vagina grow when a woman is aroused?
a) It expands to twice its normal size
b) It doesn’t get bigger
- What is the name of the brain chemical that surges when you get sexually aroused?
- Is penis size really related to shoe size?
a) Yep — the bigger the shoes, the bigger, well, you know!
b) Nope, there’s no connection
- True or false: Humans are the only animals who have sex for pleasure, outside normal reproductive cycles.
- Can sex actually help a headache?
a) Yes! Sex releases endorphins, which naturally reduce pain
b) No, all the strain just makes it worse!
- What are the benefits of semen?
a) It is an antidepressant
b) It can lower blood pressure
c) It nourishes the skin, and helps combat wrinkles
d) All of the above
- True or false: You can lose three pounds in a year by having sex seven to eight times per month.
a) True, if it’s vigorous enough
b) False, it doesn’t burn enough calories
- What has the bigger collection of nerve endings: the tongue or the clitoris?
- What’s the average erect penis circumference?
a) 4.7 — 5.1 inches
b) 3.8 — 4.7 inches
c) 2. 6 — 3.8 inches
- What is “anorgasmia”?
a) An inability to reach orgasm
b) An orgasm that lasts longer than a minute
- Where did the term “blow job” come from?
a) An old John named Blow who always requested them
b) From a jazz musician who said it was like blowing a horn
c) A merging of the Victorian slang for prostitute (Blowsy) and the slang for ejaculation (blow)
- What percentage of women lose their virginity by age 16?
- How many calories are in a typical male ejaculate?
c) Less than one
- When was the first electrical vibrator produced?
- How long does the average male orgasm last?
a) 2 seconds
b) 6 seconds
c) 15 seconds
- How big is the average erect penis?
a) 5.5 — 6.3 inches
b) 6 — 6.5 inches
1a; 2b; 3b; 4b; 5a; 6d; 7a; 8b; 9a; 10a; 11c; 12b; 13c; 14a; 15b; 16a
You’re sex knowledge-challenged
You may know or think you know, how to do the “do” but it’s back to the books or the internet to brush up on some sex facts.
You’re erotic bulb is shining bright
You’re up to speed on your sex knowledge. And you know there’s always more to learn. You have the book knowledge, now hopefully, it also crosses over into the bedroom.
You’re a real sexpert!
The crown is yours! You know a lot about the art of making love. You are the go-to person for those lesser-known erotic facts. You’re not just a talker but put action behind your words. Have you ever contemplated writing a book or even blogging on the subject of sex?